Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Less Conversation...

...A Little More Action, Please.

I am seriously grumpy. My mom just lost her job. Or at least, she was was notified that she will lose her job in June. the job she's had since I was two. This sucks. Now, there will be no celebration for my birthday. I know that is a selfish thing to say, but it was my 21st birthday and some of my sisters have never even been up to visit! Now I OFFICIALLY have nothing to look forward to. Yippey.

Also, I am sick of work. Sick of school. Sick of my roommates. Sick of my coworkers. Sick of the same shit. Nothing changes! I can't even find any movies I want to watch. When my favorite form of escapism is failing me and I end up watching the E! Channel at all times, it is a desperate time.

In good news, I lost more weight. I am now at 10 pounds. But I may or may not have gained it all back with my noodle pity eating. Ugh I am so bored and stressed.

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch!

No comments: