Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update!

So! With the new year and all, and the fact that my BMI keeps telling me I am obese (pushy fucker) I am on a diet, which is pretty much me trying to eat like a normal person. And removing temptation. Also, I have worked out twice this week. And I am going to work out tonight. And tomorrow. Mostly, I want to work out everyday because, after I work out, I am not sore from yesterday's workout. I mean I worked out on Wednesday, and the soreness of Thursday made me want to die. But come Friday's early morning workout and I am pain free for the rest of the day. Well, almost pain-free, since I decided to walk multiple miles last night in my new heels. Bad plan. But anyways, I was a big girl and wore my heels and now my feet hurt way bad.
The point of this post is that, last sunday I weighed 208 pds and today I weigh 201. Which is pretty sweet, if you ask me. Maybe someday I'll look like this!
But I think I'll settle for like this:(That first picture is a joke I swear) Oh! another resolution this year is to not look at and want to be like any magazine girls. Photoshop is deadly, so now I will only focus my unhealthy obsessions on girls like this, who are untouched. Plus this chick is awesome.

No comments: