Hi all,
Ok so I am 5'9" tall and I weigh 206.8 lbs. I weighed myself today. Last time I weighed myself I weighed 216. I love food too much and am just getting bigger and bigger so I have decided to make an active effort to focus on my eating habits before university starts up, which is when I will actually be active (as in do exercise and such) so hopefully all will go well. According to my shoddy BMI I am 30.4 which means I am obese. OBESE! I am too young to be obese. I have found this lovely OCD website http://www.fitday.com/ which helps me keep track of what I eat with a food journal, which is especially great when I am at work. I have immediately noticed that I eat way more than I thought and way more than I thought possible on my budget. Of course, bad food is cheap. Its produce and healthy stuff that is expensive. Especially as a vegetarian.
On a related note: what the hell is up with every issue of Cosmo ever? Namely, the fact that they repeatedly suggest brinking food into the bedroom. Not just sweets either, no sirree. Ice cubes? PEPPERS?! Why does this have to exist. I for one am pro a whole kabosh on the food thing. Noone wants to be sticky during sex so that rules out whipped cream, ice cream, fruits, and peanut butter. If you just want to eat while getting laid, frankly that is just asking too much from your partner. Have sex, eat after. That way you'll be refreshed. My boyfriend always has to eat afterwards. It is as if sex burns like 3,000 calories for him (and trust me, the way we do it, it does not). I'm always sleepy so it works out.
No word yet on my new name.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Fat-Bottomed Girls You Make The Rockin' World Go Round
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment