Today I am divulging in my worst vice: pro ana surfing. Currently, while at work mind you, I am surfing this darling girl's pro ana blog and watching MTV's "Real Life: I am on a diet." I love listening to people talk about their food diets. Oh, also, I have already gleefully filled in my calories. Having gone to a divey diner in search of scrambled eggs, I have already consumed way to much butter for the day and am rethinking lunch. Not that I am going to skip lunch (my low blood sugar won't permit that) but I don't really want a sandwich right now. I am one of those freaks who doesn't really like sandwiches. Or chocolate. In fact I actively dislike chocolate.
Yesterday, I ate 1,200 calories. I burned about 0 since I sit all day at work, take RT home, and sit all night at home. I now weigh 205 lbs even, but I am still in the obese range of my BMI by like 1/4 of a point. Which, to say the least, sucks. The faster I can get out of obese the better. My goal is to be at 185 by the end of next month. It's a large amount to lose, but when you are as overweight as I am, you lose a lot at first because it shouldn't be there in the first place. It is practically more effort to maintain a weight about 20 pounds over my normal overweight limit. In fact it is more effort. And definitely more money.
My mom has lost about 40 pounds and dropped a zillion pants sizes. She is now a 38 HH! Can you imagine. Of course I am a 38 E but still! Anyways, she is going to get her breasts reduced when she gets skinny enough, and I want to so bad and she is hinting that she might buy part of it for me for graduation (a safe 2 years away) if I lose the weight and the boobs persist, which they will. After all, I have her genes to thank for these boobs. Ugh I hate them. They are just so large and persist in ruining any fashionable outfits. Also, they hurt my back and make me slouch. I also find cleavage very unattractive and most of my friends are shocked when I am not wearing something right up at my neck...with a massive scarf over it. I would show you a picture but it isn't working.
Ok done obsessing with my waistline for the moment (interestingly enough, I don't care about the size of my pants usually. Maybe because I have zero hips and zero butt it is something I can control. Unlike my boobs.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment